5 Things you need to know before your bank starts its Cannabis Program?
5 Things you need to know before your bank starts its cannabis program:
- How are you going to keep abreast of all the changing State and Local laws that affect Cannabis Related Businesses and their license status
- How are you going to vet, risk rate, and audit Cannabis Related Businesses to ensure they stay compliant?
- What is your process for identification of potential problems and documentation for regulators? How will you prove you have adequate controls in place?
- How do you intend on augmenting your BSA Program to ensure you train all line staff, management, executives and Board members?
- Do you have an adequate system of reporting that can provide executives and Board members real time information so that they can exercise proper oversight to the program?
RLR and HDCS will be exploring these issues at our C-Level Roundtable on February 26 and Compliance Workshop on February 27th, in Ontario, California. You can register for the events here.
If you cannot attend but would like to learn more about Cannabis Banking, please contact us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting or call.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Our mission is to help bankers make informed decisions about whether to serve the cannabis industry and how they can do it both safely and profitably. So subscribe to our blog to stay up to date on the latest information on legislation, regulations, market insights, and compliance best practices.
Each week, we’ll notify you of any new articles we post.