HDCS is excited to host a series of FREE educational webinars to provide up to date information, insights and recommendations on best practices around cannabis banking.
Please see our upcoming events and webinars below to register.
Encore Webinar (Free):
Cannabis Banking can Boost your Bottom Line
Taking place Thursday, August 6th, 2020 at 9:00am - 10:00pm PST
Attend this webinar to learn how other financial institutions are banking cannabis, safely and profitably. We'll walk you through both the financial and compliance equations to help you understand what a Cannabis Banking Program could look like at your financial institution and how it can translate to your bottom line.
In the meantime, here are a few things to consider:
- Cannabis Businesses represent a new source of liquidity for lending.
- Cannabis deposits require enhanced due diligence and BSA/AML controls.
- You can and should get paid for managing additional risk.
- Cannabis Banking can provide a 100 bps of additional spread, net of the costs of managing the program.
- All of this can be achieved without significant investments in new personnel and technology (learn how to avoid unsustainable programs, technologies, and pricing models)
If you cannot attend the webinar, you can schedule a video conference directly with us and any team members from you financial institution using this link
Schedule a FREE Cannabis Banking Consultation
We are available to schedule a short video conference for any of your team to go through the Cannabis opportunity and what we believe best practices look like. We are also happy to conduct a free assessment of your existing or proposed program and provide recommendations.
Just let us know a time that is convienent for you!